Thursday 25 October 2012

Just Thinking


It has not been a very nice day today, so I haven't been out much at all. Even my MH didn't go to her wee gym, so she will need to go two times tomorrow! You see, she just bought a whole lot of Thornton's toffee and she just loves it, but she reckons she needs to cycle about two miles for every bit she eats. Poor old dear. I may never see her again!!

I went out for a wee while and I made my DH shake his head 'cos I came inside to use my litter tray and he couldn't understand why, but my MH knows me so well and she told him that I don't like getting my adorable little bottom wet and when it has been raining there is no dry grass for me to do what I have to do. So he just shooked his head again.

Now, if he shakes his head at a wee 'normal' thing like that, can you imagine what he will be like when he hears about my sheeps on the roof idea? And that's where the thinking bit of my day has come in. I spoke to some of the sheeps and they said I would need to make sure there was lots of grass on my roof before they would even consider moving, so it is kind of looking like this idea isn't going to work, but I shall keep trying. Also the sheeps belong to the nice farmer next door and he might not be too happy if he has to keep climbing onto my roof to talk to them. Just a thought!

I have been watching the birdies today as they having been having a feed and that's what today's picture is. My humans make sure they have enough to eat and I don't disturb them 'cos I don't want them to be hungry.



But I was a wee but naughty and I bringed in a baby mouse and my MH wasn't too happy with me and my DH had to put it out again, but apart from that I have been quite perfect as usual---not to mention modest!

No comments:

Post a Comment