Friday 5 October 2012

I Love Friday


Yes, I just love Fridays just now and I will tell you why.

My MH goes away out early on a Friday morning and so I get something to eat even before I ask, and then I can get out to play even before the sheeps and the birdies are awake! Mind you, most of the birdies are away from my little island again, 'cos they only come for their summer holidays--and some even come to be borned here, although I haven't quite worked out how they do that yet! However, they are all away now to wherever they came from, and so my little island is quite quiet. There are still some starlings and a few curlews and oyster catchers but not many, so it doesn't take me too long to chat to them all.

So. Out I go while it is still early, and this morning it wasn't very light and my MH had to put a light on in my kitchen so that she could find me to feed me. Anyway, I was out playing early and I played till my MH came home and when she comes home, my DH gets ready to go to Stromness to the Cat Protection shop and we have a girlie day all to ourselves.

My MH doesn't do too much housework on a Friday, but today she made stew for the dinner and I got some raw beef and as you know, I like that very much, so I gobbled it up while she was chatting to me. I can purr and eat at the same time, but I am sure that doesn't surprise you at all?

Now. 'Cos she gets up very early, my MH usually has a wee cat nap in the morning before the box has to be collected from the pier and I go and lie down and help her and today I made her laugh 'cos every time she looked at me, I was sitting outside the bedroom door waiting for her!

Eventually she was ready and when she lay down, I snuggled right in beside her and we snored and purred together for a long time and we were both very happy.




I hope you will be very happy this weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment