Friday 26 October 2012

Horrid! Horrid! Horrid!


It has been a terrible day today and I have not been able to get out much at all.

My MH has to go out very early on a Monday and Friday but only for a wee while, so she gave me something to eat and I asked to go out. She opened the door expecting me to turn back, but I took off down my path as fast as my little legs could take me, 'cos it was cold and windy.

She tried to get me back into my house before she left, but I didn't want to go home, so 'cos she didn't want me to be out in that awful weather, she left my living room window open. As she passed the big shed I waved out to her car and she knew I was Ok, but when she got home there was snow on my window sill and my little sheep skin rug was wet and she had to put it in the tumble drier.

Now, I hear a sharp intake of breath all over the world when I mention a sheep skin rug, but it is not the skin of one of my sheeps. My MH got it as a present a lot of years ago, so that's OK.

I didn't go out after that. Instead I stayed on the back of my couch watching my MH doing her Wii exercises and this is why! You can see it is not nice.




But as usual, when I gave my MH the signal, she played with me and we had very good fun until my DH came home from Stromness where he was helping in the Cat shop and then I lay back on my couch while he told us what he had been doing all day.




I might go out later on if these snow showers stop, but it will depend on the weather. The Hoy Hills behind my house are all covered with snow and my MH says they are like Christmas puddings with icing sugar on them. Maybe she will take a picture of them for you one day.

I shall ask her.

No comments:

Post a Comment