Friday 19 October 2012

Good Times


Boy, was it dark this morning when my MH went out! The sky was black, and just as I told you the other day, the old dear needed her torch to see where she was going.

I went ouside and played in the dark for a while and then lay in the long grass and watched as the sun wakened up and my little island got lighter and lighter. I was still outside when my MH came home, so when my DH went away to Stromness, we both went back to bed for a wee snooze and we both liked that.

Later on in the morning, we washed all my blankets and when we went out to hang them on the rope, I did my usual exercises and ran up and down the clothes poles and this made my MH laugh a lot. I like being up high and watching the birdies as they fly beside me.

Sometimes, I wish I could fly like them. That would be the magicest fun even, don't you think? I would need to get my MH to make me a pair of wings before I could practice, although I am not too sure it would be the wisest thing I have ever done.

And as you know, I am a very wise pussy cat indeed, so maybe I will just stay on the ground.


I will probably be much safer just helping my MH write on our computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment