Wednesday 24 October 2012

A Wee Bit Lazy Today

I think I have run out of steam a wee bit today after my days of excitement outside 'cos I have been tired and have had to have lots of sleeps.

My humans were away out for most of the day so I had the whole house to myself and just moved from bed to bed until my MH came home.

The weather hasn't been as good today as it has been and I have been a bit cold outside so I just played outside with my MH for a short time before I told her I wanted to go inside.




I sat on her knee for a while and she told me one of her stories about a friend of mine who saw an old house with a thatched roof and on this thatched roof there were SHEEPS! Yes, real sheeps. So that got me thinking. I have a roof and I know where there are sheeps, but I am not too sure how I could get them up on the roof, and there is another tiny problem of what my humans might think if they come home one night to find sheeps on top of my living room roof. I think smelling salts might be needed---or maybe a case of whisky!! Hee hee :))

Anyway, after our little chat, my MH took me out to play and we ran around my garden and I had good fun catching flies and chasing daisies and things until we were both tired and had to go into the house for a rest again.

I am going to rest until it is time to go out in the dark and do some more hunting, and while I am hunting, I shall think about sheeps on my roof, but if you have any ideas, I will be delighted to hear them.

Just don't tell my humans, please till I have it all worked out.

2 comments:

  1. My daughter has sheeps, but they live in the barn and in the fields. Her house is very tall, so the sheeps couldn't get up to the roof any way. Sadie and I will keep thinking, though. Perhaps an sheeps elevator?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie and Sadie,
    I am beginning to think that my sheeps might have to stay in the fields too 'cos getting them up on to my roof might be a tad too difficult, but you never know!!

    ReplyDelete