Monday 8 October 2012

A New Me


I am not a super hero today. I am a ornament! And a very beautiful ornament too!




My MH was away out very early this morning again, so I was up, washed, fed and out to play before seven o'clock. But I was in, back to bed and sound asleep before quarter past seven! It was too wet and windy and it was even still quite dark, so I guess the winter must be quite near.

I waited patiently for my MH to come home 'cos she always gives me one of her special cuddles when she has been away and I was not disappointed. I sat on her knee and we had one of our girlie chats and then it was time for her to do her housework and I decided that I would help her today and that's when I became a ornament!

I sat on the unit for a long time and watched my MH doing her dusting, but she didn't dust me. I just got a cuddle as she passed with her duster.

We had a wee snooze together and then I ventured out to play with the sheeps and to see what was happening and this time I stayed out for a long time and I had good fun although it was still quite windy, but I was a hardy wee pussycat and enjoyed it.

Later on, my MH went into her gym, but I just stayed on me bed and had another snooze.I will probably go outside again after my dinner as long as I am well rested.

It is very tiring being a ornament, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment