Tuesday 16 October 2012

A Good Day


We have all had a super day today especially my DH 'cos it is his birthday and my MH sang 'Happy Birthday' to him and I gave him a special big purr and he liked that, and he got some lovely birthday cards too, so he is a happy bunny. An OLD bunny, but happy. Hee hee :))

The weather must know it is his birthday 'cos it has been a good day and we have all been able to get outside. I went into the workshop with my DH and we did lots of work while my MH was playing with her hoover and her duster, and then when she was finished, I went into the gym and sat on the chair and watched as she made her little legs do all their exercises.

After that, we played in the garden for a long time and I nipped in and out through my fence lots of times and played in the long grass and I hided so that my MH couldn't see me and then I springed out and gave her a fright and that made her giggle.




We walked round to the front of my house and I climbed all the clothes poles and chassed some flies and birdies but I never catched them 'cos as you know, I am a good pussy cat and wouldn't hurt the birdies.

I am resting now on my bed, but I shall have a good dinner and then I will go out hunting tonight when it is dark.

Oh yes, I am having a very good day for my DH's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment