Tuesday 9 October 2012

A Good Day


It was just me and my DH in my house today 'cos my MH was away shopping in Kirkwall and as usual, we had our list of jobs to do and as usual, they were done to perfection and she was pleased.

My DH has finished off all the kitchen work so we tidied it all up and we hanged out the washing and I played outside lots of times and then had a snooze while I was waiting for The Boss to come home.

She brought us lots of goodies and me and my DH were happy and I got lots of special cuddles which made me very happy and I purred lots and lots and lots!




After we all had our dinner I gave out the signals to my MH by running under my rocking chair which is the sign that I need to play NOW! and God love the old dear, she got down on the floor and she played with me. She has trained up so well that sometimes it brings a tear to my adorable little eye.

I have done such a good job in such a short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment