Saturday 29 September 2012

Surprise, surprise!


I sound like Cilla Black, but I had a big surprise yesterday which made me very happy.

You know that my DH has been putting new lino on my kitchen floor? And do you remember that years ago when I was just a baby pussy cat, I had a wee toy which had wee green balls as hands and feet, and that I pulled the hands and feet off and carried these wee green balls round with me and played with all the time and then lost them? Well, my DH has found them again! I had managed to stick them under the fridge and there they were when my DH pulled it out.

Oh I am so happy 'cos I had nearly forgotten all about them, but as soon as I saw them, I remembered how much I loved them, and I have been playing with them all afternoon. Happy, happy, happy.

It has been very wet and windy today so I have been inside nearly all day, but I have been playing with my MH and today's picture is of me hiding under my coffee table while my MH is holding my stick and ball and we have had great fun playing.




My DH likes this picture 'cos unless you were in my house, you wouldn't know it was me. So, apart from that, I don't have a lot of news for you, but I will send you a picture of me in my kitchen and you can see what my DH has been doing. I think you will like it.

2 comments:

  1. How nice that you found your lost toys. Have fun. I recognized you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had great fun with the wee green ball, thank you. I hope you and Sadie are well. But how did you know that was me?

    ReplyDelete