Tuesday 11 September 2012

Sleepy


We are all a bit tired today 'cos we sat up very, very late to watch Andy Murray winning his tennis match and it was magic! My humans support Andy and even I had my wee tartan scarf on, although, as I have told you before, I am Orcadian, not Scottish, but I pretended last night and we were all very happy when he won. Happy for him and happy for us that we could get to bed. Hee hee.

So, as you can imagine, it has been a kind of go-slow day today Chez Squeak. Everything still got done, but it seemed to take my humans a lot longer and there were lots of wee seats in between jobs.

My MH made spaghetti bolognese and that means that I get some raw mince and I like it a lot. Then I got a special treat 'cos my MH asked my DH to clean out one of her cupboards and as it was a low down one, I managed to have a good explore in it as he was working and I found things that I didn't know were there which was good fun. He liked it when I helped him. He didn't say anything, but I just know.

We didn't go into the gym today 'cos of the tiredness of my MH but she played golf and tennis on her Wii. I hope Andy never sees her playing or he will be rolling on the carpet laughing. It is not a pretty sight, I can tell you, but she does try!

And talking of pretty sights. Feast your eyes on today's picture. Sublime! 'Nuff said.


No comments:

Post a Comment