Sunday 2 September 2012

Sleepy Sunday


We have all had a lazy day today mainly 'cos the weather still isn't very good, but we have had good fun just the same.

I have been playing with some of my toys that I haven't played with for a long time and I have had a great big snooze in my peedie hoose.

I went outside for a while and I got a big surprise 'cos the cows in the field in front of my house have magic-ed themselves into sheeps! Well, that is a wee Squeak fib, 'cos although they have changed from cows to sheeps, it was the nice farmer next door that did it, but I still got a surprise when I went outside this morning. Maybe my MH will send you a picture of them 'cos there are black sheeps and white sheeps and there is a brown and white one that I like the best. I shall have a wee chat to that one when I go outside tonight.

I have been watching all the ships passing my house 'cos I spent quite a while on my window sill and now I have assumed my favourite position in beside my MH as she types my blog for you and every time she stops writing, she pats my adorable little head and I give her one of my special purrs.




My DH has been playing on his computer and now he is watching the football, so we are all being happily lazy which is just fine by me.

I hope you can be happily lazy too if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment