Wednesday 26 September 2012

Sleepy Squeak


I have been very sleepy today and have been curled up on my bed for a while. I went out late last night 'cos I really like the darkness and by the time I was ready to go out, the wind had gone away and it was lovely outside, so I stayed out for a long time watching the cows and the sheeps and listening for more mouses.

Then I got up very early this morning and went outside again before it was light and I stayed until the sun got up and smiled at me and then I went home. So I think it is alright if I am a wee bit tired today.

My MH went out for a while and when she came back, she cuddled me in my blanket and told me what she had been doing and I liked that a lot, so when she went away, I just stayed all curled up and had some more dreams.




She did some work and played on her Wii and then when she was using her computer, I squeezed in beside her and I put my adorable little head on her keyboard when she was writing my story for you.

So, you see, I am NEARLY writing it myself, as I am on top of all the keys and sometimes, if I lean on them, it makes funny words and my MH just smiles and rubs them out and then does them properly 'cos you wouldn't understand what I am saying.

Maybe one day I will learn to do it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment