Friday 21 September 2012

Oh Happy Day!


There has not been a duster or a sponge or a bucket of water in sight all day! Even the dreaded vacuum cleaner has not made an appearance and I am beside my adorable little self with happiness and contentment!

Me and my MH were up very early this morning and I went away out to play. I had a chat to the sheeps and said that I had been promised undivided attention, but I wasn't too sure. They thought it would be OK but they weren't too sure either.

When my MH came back from wherever she had been, I was still outside and as the big boat was passing my house to go to Scrabster in Scotland, she decided to take this picture for you so you can see the boat and the sea and some of my cow and sheeps friends who were all lying on the grass quite happily 'cos it wasn't raining then.




She went inside, and I deliberatly stayed out to play for a while, just to test her. I needn't have worried 'cos when I went in my window, she was sitting on my couch, so I nipped up onto her lap and purred 'Big cuddles, please MH' and that is exactly what I got. Lots of them! And it has been like that all day. Magic.

We had a wee snooze togther and then I attacked the grass outside my house and chased flies and daisies and generally did lots of things that adorable little puss cats like me should do.




And I knew that when I went inside there would be lots of cuddles waiting for me. I told my sheeps friends and they were very happy for me, so we are all very happy now and I hope you are happy too.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are,quite rightly,getting the undivided attention of your MH and DH once again. You clearly continue to be the most adorable little PC ever. No wonder you get - and of course deserve - so many cuddles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rosemary. I am glad you agree with the rest of the world that I am indeed adorable. Adorable AND modest!

    ReplyDelete