Tuesday 18 September 2012

Just a normal day...


....except the Boss has had us ALL working! This house cleaning is definitely getting out of hand, and if happens again in my (adorable!) lifetime, I am leaving home!

We had quite a long lie as neither human was going anywhere and it was raining early on this morning when I first wakened, so I decided to stay nice and cosy all curled up beside my MH. I should have kept her there and then we would all have had peace and quiet!

However, up she got and leapt into action scrubbing our bedroom and then getting my DH to do the same in the study. Mind you, he kept nipping out for cups of coffee so I don't think he was working as hard as he said he was, but now that he is finished, the room looks lovely and the Boss is pleased, and you all know what that means!

My humans are having stovies for their dinner tonight and that meant that I got some raw mince when my MH was cooking and I really like that, so I was very happy and purred very loudly as it was going into my little tummy, and then I had to have a wee lie down.

But it wasn't for too long, 'cos my MH went into her gym and then we played on the grass for a while and I chased and killed some daisies! Oh I am ruthless, am I not? When we went back into my house, I scooted under the rocking chair in my living room and that is my sign to my humans that I want to be played with, and 'cos I have taught them SO well, my MH recognised the sign and played with me and my wee ball again, until it was time for us both to have another wee rest.




So you can see that I have had a normal day, but it has been a good normal, and I hope you have had a good normal too.

No comments:

Post a Comment