Thursday 20 September 2012

It's Over!


My MH likes Roy Orbison and she played this song for me today after she had finished cleaning my kitchen, 'cos all the cleaning work is done now, and I have, once again, become the centre of her universe!

As soon as she sat down, I took my rightful place on her lap and we had a lovely wee chat while she tickled my adorable little tummy and promised me that there would be lots more of that from now on. I am sure I can hear lots of sighs of relief from around the world. It is so good to know that so many people were concerned about me.

After our chat, me and my MH went outside to see the sheeps and I had a marvellous roll on the stones but I hope I don't offend anyone by showing too much of my nether regions here!




It is stew for my humans tonight and I got a wee bit of raw beef which I gobbled up very quickly. My MH told me it would keep me healthy and I loved it, so I went outside to tell my DH and to help him tidy up in our greenhouse and then me and him watched the sheeps 'cos he likes them too.

I played outside for a long time and I saw the birdies playing on my pampas grass and when I went inside, my MH was taking this picture of them swinging on the branches and it made her smile.




I was a very good pussy cat and didn't chase them 'cos they all looked very happy just playing there, so I just smiled to myself and had a nap on my couch.

I am looking forward to being a very spoiled pussy cat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment