Friday 28 September 2012

It's OK....


....I am still an adorable pussycat and not a owl! Phew! My MH saw me sitting in front of the mirror looking all worried and when I told her what I was thinking, she just smiled and said I would always be her adorable beautiful pussy cat, and she didn't want a owl. So there. I am still just ME!

I was up early this morning 'cos my MH was going out and I told the sheeps and cows what had been worrying me. Have you ever seen a cow laugh? Oh, I am a silly Squeak sometimes!

I had a snooze with my MH when she came home and I like that and then we did lots of work in the afternoon. My DH put new vinyl on our kitchen floor yesterday and it is looking lovely, but me and my MH had to do lots of tidying up today while he is at the Cat Protection shop.

I had a rest then and I will have my dinner and then another wee rest before I go outside to see what is happening on my island. I was playing outside my living room and my MH caught me having a drink out of the fountain and she took this picture for you.



I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment