Monday 3 September 2012

It's been a funny old day


The weather has been doing really odd things and I have been getting very confused which I do not like.

Me and my MH were up early and it was a wee bit blowy when she went out, but I was still able to get out to play and to have a talk to all these lovely sheeps. Then the rain came on and the wind blew very hard until suddenly it went off again! I think somebody has a weather switch and they were playing with it today 'cos a wee while later, the wind blew really hard again and I had to go inside.




I went out later on 'cos my MH went into the gym and while her wee legs were on her bike---so was the rest of her--not just her legs!, I went out and I found a deaded bird which I wanted to take home with me, but my humans wouldn't let me, so I had to leave it outside, but I know where it is, so when they go to bed and leave the window open, you know what will happen, don't you?

It might not be tonight though 'cos Sean, my little weather-man friend says there are going to be gales at my island tonight, so I think we will all be inside and the window will be shut.

I don't like the wind 'cos I am frightened it picks me up and takes me away to somewhere I don't want to be. I just want to be at my own house and in my own garden and on my MH's knee whenever I feel like a cuddle.




So maybe me and the wind should avoid one another until I get a wee bit bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment