Saturday 22 September 2012


I have been having brilliant fun today 'cos the weather has been good, so we have all been outside and you just know how I love that. My MH did some washing and when she went to hang it out, I ran as fast as my adorable little legs would take me---which is pretty fast, I can tell you!--- and was up the clothes pole before she even got off the path! On how we did giggle.

I love trying to catch her with my paw when she is putting the pegs on the clothes and she has fun trying to avoid me. I spoke to the sheeps, and I am afraid I was showing off a wee bit with my pole dancing activities, and they were mightily impressed as I flew (not literally) from pole to pole. They were agog!




Then my DH had to be a sheeps-herd for a wee while. Now, I am going to tell you a secret and I hope I don't offend anyone, but sometimes some sheeps can be rather silly. The little lambs are beautiful---not adorable like what I am, just beautiful, but when they grow up, they are , well, NOT! And they do silly things and that's why my DH had to try and help.

One of the sheeps had managed to get out of the field and had decided that it wanted back in again, but couldn't remember how to do it, so it just stood there and baa-ed very loudly until my DH went and shoo-ed it back into the field while me and my MH watched him. Silly sheep, good DH! After that, we all played in my garden and I have had the full attention of my humans all day, so everything Chez Squeak is just perfect today.

I hope you are having a perfect day too.
















Post a Comment


No comments:

Post a Comment