Sunday 30 September 2012

Hero Puss


That's what I am today.I am a hero. I know you are now agog, wondering what has happened, well I shall tell you.

You know I told you that my DH has been putting new vinyl on my kitchen floor? Well, he had to move the dishwasher, and when he was finished, he put everything back together again and we all had our dinner.




Then my MH put the dishes into the machine and switched it on and that's when I sprang into action. I know you have worked out what had happened. Yep, my DH hadn't tightened up the hose properly and all the water was coming over my new kitchen floor.

Now, normally, my humans switch the dishwasher on and then go into my living room with their coffee, but my MH noticed that I was staring at something on the floor and making funny noises and when she looked at me and looked at what I was looking at, she saw all the water and switched off the machine immediately. Phew!

I reckon that if I hadn't seen the water, we might all have drowned, although MH can swim so she would have saved us. So there!

That got me thinking that maybe I could be a famous hero? I could be the other SAS! Super(adorable)Squeak!

My MH could make me a cloak and a mask as my uniform, but I will NOT wear sparkly knickers! No way!! I don't mind wearing something special to make me noticeable all over the world, but I draw the line at sparkly knickers. Maybe I will leave those to my MH!! Hee hee, but don't tell her I said that, or you know where I will be heading!

Oh yes, I am looking forward to being a worldwide super hero!

Is it a bird? Is it a'plane? No it's Super Squeak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment