Sunday 9 September 2012

Fun Time


You remember that I told you that Sunday chez Squeak is a quiet day? Well, today is Sunday, so I was looking forward to a lazy day and with that in mind, I stayed out very late last night.

I came home when both my humans were in bed and snoring, and I had a wee snooze too until about six o'clock this morning when I decided it was going out time again, so I wakened my MH in my own special way, had my feed and nipped out of the window for a few hours hunting and sniffing and playing.

When I went back to bed, I thought that I would have a good long sleep while my humans were taking it easy, but I was wrong! They have been busy today, and of course, being a caring, considerate (and adorable!) pussycat, I had to be with them and make sure they were OK.




My humans had decided that summer was just about over and that it was time to put away all the little ornaments in my garden, but the funny thing is, that it is warmer and calmer today than it has been for a while! However, they had decided!

I helped my DH put away all the little ornaments--the barbeque man, the meerkats and all the little birdies---and my garden looks quite bare now, but we don't want them to blow away when the big bad wind comes back.

Then my MH took out the lawn mower and gave the grass a haircut, so I lay on the path and watched her and she told me the lawn mower would soon be getting locked away for the winter too. Hurrah!!

In the afternoon, my friend M. came over to have a chat to me and my MH, so after M. had told me I was looking particularly beautiful, I left the humans to have a blether, and I finally got my sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment