Saturday 15 September 2012

Dear Sean.....


I am going to write to my little weather man friend to ask if he can turn down the wind in my garden please 'cos me and my MH are tired of getting blowed away every time we go out. I am sure he will help me if he can.

So. I did go out last night and I stayed out for a long time 'cos the nice farmer next door has put all the sheeps in the field right beside my fence, but he has put up a gate so that they can't get into my garden, but I just jump through the fence and I am right beside them. This is the ram sheep that I stay away from, although he is quite friendly to me, but can you see his big horns? I wouldn't like to be near him when he is in a bad mood, would you?




I had a good sleep with wondeful dreams and my MH was telling me that she had a dream where me and her were away a very far place and I went off hunting just as she saw a big lion starting to chase after me. I am guessing we weren't on my little island! Hee hee. Anyway, my poor old MH was worried about me and decided that I was dinner for the lion until I arrived back licking my lips! I told you I was a VERY brave pussycat!

I have been in and out a lot today although it is very windy, but I can still find plenty of sheltered spots to have a rest and just watch what is happening in my little world. I went into the gym with my MH and then we played in the garden when she was finished. I like playing on my grass and my MH likes chasing me so we were both happy.

After that, my humans were working on their computer, so I had a nap. I needed it after eating that big lion!! And then we played again with my ball, so I am a very happy pussycat indeed, but I shall be a lot happier if Sean switches off this wind!




I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment