Wednesday 12 September 2012

Blowing in the Wind


That's what I have been doing today. I went outside early this morning and I was having great fun jumping through the long grass, when the heaviest shower of rain came on and I had to run into the big shed beside my house. The nice farmer next door has left the door open again, so I was able to stay in there until the rain went off.

Now, I haven't learned to tell the time yet, although I always know when it is feeding time, but I was in this big shed for so long that I thought my humans might have forgotten all about me, so as soon as it went off, I ran as fast as my adorable little legs could take me and jumped up onto my windowsill and then my DH let me in. And they hadn't forgotten me at all. How could they really?

Look at this picture and tell me if I will ever be forgotten? I think not!




When my MH came back from wherever she goes on a Wednesday---maybe I will follow her one day. I could stow away in her car and give her a surprise whenever she gets to wherever it is she goes. Mmmm, I shall give that some thought. Anyway, I am digressing again. When she came back, we went into her wee gym and I lay on the chair watching her doing her exercises and then we played in the garden and that's when I nearly got blowed away. I chased a big bit off my pampas grass and 'cos the wind was so strong, I had to run and run all over my garden before I could catch it, but it was the goodest fun ever.

I hope you have had some good fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment