Thursday 6 September 2012

Another working day


This is my MH's swimming day, and you know what that means? Yep! Me and my DH had a list of jobs to do and naturally we did them to perfection, although sometimes I have to give my DH a wee extra push 'cos he forgets what the Boss can be like if things are not done right! However, they were.

My MH was tired when she came home 'cos her little legs had swimmed 50 lengths which is a lot of swimming! She sat on the couch and 'cos she was needing a cuddle, I sat on her knee and gave her my special purrs and that made her very happy.

Then she gave me a big surprise 'cos she had brought home some pussy cat treats for me and I just LOVED them. I don't usually get treats, but I must have been very good lately 'cos I have got two packets of different treats to keep me going. Yum, yum!

It has been very wet today but the bad wind has gone away, so I am quite happy and I will be going out hunting later on and I can tell all my friends that I have some treats in my house and I am sure they will be very happy for me.




I hope you get treats when you have been working hard and if you don't, I can send you one of mine, 'cos that's what adorable pussy cats like me do.

No comments:

Post a Comment