Thursday 13 September 2012

All alone am I


My MH likes music and it is always playing in my house and she likes Brenda Lee who sings 'All Alone Am I' and that is what I was today 'cos my humans went away on the boat at half past ten this morning and didn't come back until half past four. Sigh!

They had to go to the optician man who was looking at my DH's eyes after his cat-a-something operation, and the optician man was very pleased with him, so my humans were very happy.

They did some shopping and then came home to me with lots of cuddles that I liked. I was able to go in and out of my window when they were away, but when they came home, my MH closed the window 'cos the wind had arrived and it was nearly blowing my furniture all over my living room! That's a wee bit of a fib, but it WAS getting windy and my little weather man friend, Sean, says we might have gales tomorrow, so I don't think I will be going out to play too much and my DH might not be able to get over to the Cat Protection shop, and that would be a shame.

I will tell you all about it tomorrow, but meantime, here is a picture of what I will probably be doing all day.




No comments:

Post a Comment