Monday 6 August 2012

Winner


If there was an Olympic medal for hiding, I would have won the gold this morning!

I went out very late last night and I played in the mist 'cos I could creep up on the birdies and the mouses and they couldn't see me until I was nearly purring in their ear! My, that gave them a fright!

I just had a wee sleep, something to eat and then back out again and that's when I could have won my medal. We have a big clump of pampas grass at the front of my house and I was lying at the bottom of that, and nobody in the en-tire world could see me.

My MH stucked her head out of the living room window at about eight o'clock this morning and she shouted for me, and although I heard her, I didn't want to go inside, so I lay very, very still and she didn't see me. My little lugs didn't move. My adorable little tummy didn't move 'cos I hardly breathed in case she heard me, and for once, my little wagger behaved itself and it didn't move either and it was almost like I was invisible!

Oh, I was so excited that I forgot I was hiding and jumped in my window to tell my MH what I had been doing and it was then she decided that I deserved a medal 'cos she worked out that I must have been very near my house when she was looking. I am so clever I surprise even me at times!




It is still not very nice weather today so apart from a wee visit to the gym with my MH, we have been indoors, but that's Ok 'cos I will have a rest and I am watching some horses doing jumping things today and then I shall go out to play---and hide---tonight!

That's the magic plan. I hope you have a magic plan too.

No comments:

Post a Comment