Wednesday 8 August 2012

Nothing to Report


I have been a very good pussy cat today. I didn't waken my MH up in the middle of the night and I haven't knocked anything over, so all in all, I think I have been in excellent form.

Unfortunately, when I am good, it means I don't have anything very intersting to tell you, so I thought I would just give you a wee look at what my day consists of.

I normally waken up about six o'clock in the morning which is still the middle of the night to my humans, but my MH willingly gets up to give me a wee feed and a big cuddle and then I am off! Out into the big wide world to start a day of hunting and exploring and spreading my adorableness around.

I come back home about eight o'clock and I cuddle in beside my MH for about an hour until it is time for the humans to get up. Sometimes, if they are going away on the boat, they get up a lot earlier, but normally not!

We all have a wee chat over breakfast about what we are all going to do and that usually means the greenhouse with DH and the gym with MH and then a wander down the path to give the cows a drink.


Today's picture is of yours truly sitting outside the big shed that belongs to the nice farmer next door and this is where I do a lot of my thinking 'cos it is sheltered and there are some wee mouses in it that I can play with.

Then we all do our own things and I go away and do pussy cat things until late afternoon when it is time for dinner and a snooze on my MH's knee while she watches Emmerdale. Mind you, we have been loving all the Olympic games and that's what she has been watching recently and I watch some of them too.

When it is getting quite dark, I take off and do more hunting and exploring after I have seen my MH settled down for the night, but I normally come back home before my DH goes to bed and I cuddle up again for the night.

And then another brilliant day begins all over again. Magic, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment