Saturday 4 August 2012

Nothing to Report


I think I have tired my adorable little self out with all this Olympic thinking, so I am resting today.




The weather still isn't behaving and we have a horrid mist rolling in and out all day. Somebody said my MH must have put wet grass on my Olympic cauldron and it's making all this smoke!

I did go out last night and then early again this morning but I soon came back home and cuddled in beside my MH and had another wee nap.

My MH went over to the graveyard today which is on the other side of my little island and she said the scenery was beautiful. The water was very still and the Hoy hills were reflected in it and the mist just sat above them. She didn't have her camera, so she came back to get it, and guess what? It was raining!! Oh she was not best pleased, I can tell you.

I made it all better for her by sitting on her knee and giving her one of my special cuddles and that made her very happy.

I think we are going to be watching lots more sports tonight, so I shall just stay sitting on her knee and we shall both be lovely and comfortable.

I hope you are too.

3 comments:

  1. Sadie says congratulations to Great Britian on doing so well, even if you are doing much better than Canada. Stay comfortable Squeak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie also sends congratulations to Andy Murray, and your MH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bonnie. We are happy that Andy got his gold medal. I wonder if he can get two?
    Lots of purrs to you and Sadie

    ReplyDelete