Sunday 5 August 2012

More Games


I have spent the afternoon on my MH's knee watching the tennis. She was cheering for Andy and I was purring for Roger, but I didn't let her hear me and she was a very happy MH when Andy won his gold medal. I am happy too, 'cos when my MH is happy we are ALL happy! Hee hee :))

We watched a lot of athletics and cycling last night and we all enjoyed it, but my MH was talking to her friend and she said something that was quite funny. She said that when she goes on her exercise bike she can do about twelve miles an hour and if she had been in the Olympic velodrome, the other cyclists would have been whizzing round her! I got a picture in my adorable little head and it made me laugh a lot and if you knew my MH, it would make you laugh a lot too!

I watched so much sport last night, that I was quite tired and had to have a nap and my MH took this picture of me which really is quite fetching as I am sure you will agree.



I went into the greenhouse today with my DH and we checked all our plants which are doing quite well but my tomatoes are not quite ready for eating just yet. We need a wee drop of sun to make them go a bit more red and then we can eat them.

The mist is disappearing at last, so I think I shall watch some more sports tonight and then I shall go out and practice my high jumps and my long jumps in the long grass and torment all the mouses in my neighbourhood 'cos after all, that's what pussy cats are supposed to do. Isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment