Friday 10 August 2012

Medal Ceremony


We had this in my house last night when my DH came home from the Dounby show. He presented me with my very own 'Olympic Mouse' medal and I LOVE it. It is bright and soft and I can throw it up and catch it and my MH shakes it in front of me and I can chase it, so it is better than any of the other medals.




My DH says I am the very bestest olympic puss in the en-tire world, and who am I to argue with him?

My MH got a present as well and he gave her a barrow load of all different kinds of sweeties that she loves, so me and my MH were very happy last night.




We watched the athletics again last night and then I went away into a room all by myself to try and practice being a dancing puss, but I am having difficulties. My little paws don't want to cross over at the right time and paws two and three are getting mixed up with paws one and four and at one point I though I would have to yell for one of my humans to come and untangle me, but suddenly there was a 'ping' and all my paws were back in the right corner of my adorable little body. Back to the drawing board, methinks!

Today I took my MH down the path to see all the lady cows but there was enough water in the bath so we didn't stay there too long. We went into the gym for a while and then we played with my new olympic toy until I needed to go for a snooze.

I think we are watching the diving tonight, but that is one sport I am definitely not going to try.I like drinking water and I like putting my little paws in the basin of water, but that is as far as I ever intend to go.

And nothing will change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment