Wednesday 1 August 2012

Just as I promised


I told you yesterday that I was given an oil painting of my adorable little self and I asked my MH to put it on my blog for you and here it is. And to show you how good it is, there is one of the REAL me as well.







All is well Chez Squeak, but the weather isn't very good again and I haven't felt like going outside too much which is fine 'cos I am a bit tired 'cos I stayed out very late last night, so I need my beauty sleep today.

It was a lovely night and so I went out exploring and hunting and I had lots of lady cows to talk to and there were lots of wee mouses to chase, so I was kept very busy, but you know how much I like it.

My DH has been in Stromnes today so it was just me and my MH and we watched the Olympics on my television and we both liked it a lot, but I have a question.

When my MH's little legs are going fast and fast, why does her bike never move like they do on the television? She does all that hard work, but doesn't go anywhere!

Do you think she knows?

1 comment:

  1. Very nice painting, Squeak. Only fitting for a precious pussy cat such as yourself.

    ReplyDelete