Wednesday 29 August 2012

Here is a wee song for you


It's raining, it's pouring, this pussy cat is snoring.

Did you like that? I am sure you did. I have been a bit bored today 'cos it has been wet, and I decided to sing a wee song to my MH and she liked it so I thought I would share it with you too.

I have been sitting on my window sill ready to dive outside as soon as the rain goes off and I did manage to play for a while before it came back on again. Oh dear, I wish my little weather man friend, Sean would send me some good weather for a long time.




It was very windy last night when my MH was in the kitchen making our dinner and she heard a dreadful noise and it was a slate coming off my roof, so when the weather is better, my DH will need to climb up on top of my roof and put it back again and if I am feeling very brave, then I shall probably climb up with him.

My MH is starting her swimming again tomorrow now that all the children are back at school 'cos there is more room in the pool, so I shall be left in charge of my house and my DH, but no doubt the Boss will leave us plenty of work to do.

If it is wet, I might just make up more songs to sing and I will share them with you if you like. My MH sings a lot and she plays her guitars and her ukelele, so maybe I can join in with her sometime and we can be a choir.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea Squeak. Sadie doesn't sing, but she loves to listen to me practice the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like that idea, Bonnie. If we become a famous choir, I can send you our first CD and then me and my MH will be internationally famous! Brill!!

    ReplyDelete