Thursday 2 August 2012

Excited Puss


I have been SO excited since I got an email from my friend J. 'cos she gave me a brilliant idea that made me really happy.

I am going to have my very own Olympic Games here on my very own little island with all my very own friends! Isn't that just the bestest thing ever? She had a MAGIC idea and me and my MH are going to make it work.

It will be called the 'Adorable Olympics' and if you have forgotten where all the 'adorable' bits come in, it's 'cos when I was a wee baby puss, the lady who fostered me before my forever home, said I was adorable and when my humans got me, they were told I was adorable, and they agreed, and I liked it too, so it is official. I am adorable! See?

Anyway, back to the Games. My MH will make all the medals and my picture will be on them all and there will be lots of games for all my animal friends. There will be a race for horses, but Barney will definitely win that one. Why? 'Cos he is the only pony on the island!! Hee hee

There will be races for pussycats and pole climbing for them too and there will be scampering races for mouses and a jumping event for the lady cows. My MH said she would make a moon and the cows could jump over it. Brilliant, isn't it?

I would love to see them trying to climb my clothes pole, but there might be too much mess in my garden, if you follow my drift? There will be target diving for the swallows and as long as they stop dive-bombing me, then I will be quite happy.

There will be swimming races for the ducks and egg-laying timed races for all the hens, but I haven't decided if we should invite the doggies as they can be quite naughty sometimes, but I am still thinking about it.




Oh, I think this will just be the bestest fun all the animals have had for a long, long time and I am so excited, I can hardly sleep, but I think I will try hard now to have a nap, 'cos there is so much for me to think about and to organise, but if you have any more ideas, just let me know please.

2 comments:

  1. Sadie loves the idea and would like to be there, to watch, because she is really not much of a competitor, unless there is a medal for snoring, or flipping her stuffed teddy bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie, I am sure we could invent a teddy bear flipping competition just for Sadie and then we would be international. Oh this is just getting better and better! Do you think we should have team uniforms? With little flags on them?
    We might be on televisions all over the world and then everyone could SEE how adorable I am!!

    ReplyDelete