Sunday 19 August 2012

Another Super Duper Day



We have all been out playing today 'cos the weather has been good and I love it when we are all in my garden. It is much easier for me to keep my eye on the oldies when we are all together.

My MH turned on the tap for the cows and then I took my DH down the path to turn it off again and when we got back my MH was washing the windows, so I helped her before I went with my DH into my greenhouse and had a wee chat to our tomatoes. They are growing but not getting very red, so I have had a stern word with them and I'm sure that will do the trick.

I was in and out a lot last night and I liked it when I went in for a sleep that my MH was in our bed so I could cuddle up to her and I know she liked it a lot too.

The nice farmer next door has been using his big machine to gather in all his hay and grass so I have to stay out of that field 'cos I don't want to end up in a bale of hay. That wouldn't be very good for me or for the farmer next door, so I am very careful when he is out and about with his machinery. I am a very wise pussy cat as well as adorable! Today's picture is of me looking to see that the coast is clear for me to play in the big field in front of my living room windows. And it was!




I will go out exploring tonight but I probably won't have any luck 'cos the mist is away and the mouses will see me coming, but I will play with them anyway and I am sure I will have really good fun.

I hope you have really good fun too whatever you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment