Tuesday 28 August 2012

All Better


My MH is all better again 'cos she went to see the lady tooth doctor and she filled the hole in her tooth, so it is not hurting any more and my MH is happy again. And you all know what happens when my MH is happy? Yep! We are ALL happy!!

I was left in charge of my DH and I helped him in our greenhouse but we didn't do very much more 'cos the wind was blowing a lot and it wasn't very good outside, so I spent most of the day lying on my couch and dreaming of chasing and hunting, so I suppose that is nearly as good. Isn't it?

Today's picture was taken when I was outside on Sunday with my MH and our friend S. and I had to get into the shade under our bird bath, so I am afraid the little birdies didn't get a bath that day. I hope they weren't too smelly! Hee hee :))




I am going to settle down on my MH's knee now 'cos I missed her cuddles today and I know she would have missed me too. I don't think I will be going out tonight 'cos it is still raining and the wind is still blowing a bit too much for me, but if it goes away, then I might go wandering and terrorising.

I do both so beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment