Tuesday 14 August 2012

A Quiet Day


I was up very early this morning 'cos my humans were going away on the boat to do some shopping, so I have been left all on my own.

I had good fun though 'cos the weather was good enough to leave the window open for me so I have been in and out all day and I have a new baby cow to talk to.

I went into the field and the mummy cow said it was OK for me to see the new baby so I gave it some words of wisdom and I could tell it was very pleased to learn from yours truly. I shall go back again tonight.

My humans brought home some of my favourite food so I was very happy with them and I sat on my MH's knee for a while and told her so before heading off down the path to see what was in the big shed.




I saw some mouses and I have also seen lots of birdies today 'cos the nice farmer next door has been cutting the grass in front of my house and the birdies follow his tractor and pick up worms and things and I just love watching them and listening to them. They do make funny noises. Not nice purrs like us pussy cats!

I still haven't seen any falling stars but I shall keep watching and I shall let you know if I ever find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment