Friday 24 August 2012

A Glorious Day


That's what it has been today. Warm and bright and sunny and just beautiful. I am happy and my humans are happy especially my MH 'cos she cut the grass yesterday and so we have been able to sit outside in the sunshine today with no work to do, and it has been just magic.




I love watching the sea when the sun is shining 'cos the water is so lovely and blue and that makes me very happy.

My MH went away down to the pier with her friend today to get all the messages for the week. I got some lovely packets of food. My DH got some can of beers 'cos he likes that and my MH got some biscuits and some chocolate, so we are all going to have a very good weekend. I got to play with the string off the box and I took it out into my garden and played with it there.

I helped my MH hang out her washing and as usual I climbed all the poles. I made her laugh at one point 'cos I decided to jump up onto one of the fence posts which isn't very high, but before I did that, I had to wind myself up for a run at it, and so I stared at the post for a long time, then wriggled my adorable little bum, and 'whoosh', I was on top of the post before you could wink, and it was then that I heard my MH laughing. I like that sound.

I think I might not sleep too much after my dinner tonight 'cos the weather is too lovely to be inside, and I will probably stay out for a long, long time.

Oh, I do love the sunshine and I hope it is shining wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment