Thursday 5 July 2012

What a Day!


I have had a super time today and I have been so busy. I shall need to have a long rest tonight before I go hunting after my dinner.

I was up bright and early this morning 'cos I had had a long sleep on my MH's knee while she was watching Andy Murray win at tennis and then we watched Midsummer Murders. I am sure glad I don't live there 'cos I might get made dead and I don't think I would like that at all. I'm glad I live on my little island.

It hasn't been too bad a day and it has been warm although the mist is still here and we can't see much at all. It's just as well we all know where we are, isn't it?

My MH decided to change the sheets again and that was the signal for hide-and-seek-with-Squeak time and I dived onto the bed before you could even blink. My MH played the game with me and she put the clothes on the bed with me underneath and when my DH came in they did the 'where's Squeak?' bit, and I lay oh so still. I had warned my little wagger not to move and they nearly didn't find me, except that my little lugs were listening and they moved!! And my humans found me and we all giggled 'cos it was quite funny. I just love that game.

I checked out the geeenhouse with my DH and then went into the gym with my MH and lay on the chair while she worked hard and then we did some baking. My MH said she would make some pancakes for my DH to take into the Cat Protection shop tomorrow for their elevenses, and as usual, I got a baby pancake all to myself. I did try to explain that I am a growed-up pussy cat now, so I should get a growed-up size pancake, but I was unsuccessful. Maybe next time?

The nice farmer next door has taken all the mummy cows and their babies to another field so we didn't need to water them and it is very quite outside my door now, but maybe they will come back again soon. I hope so 'cos I like talking to them.




So it is nearly dinner time now, then snoozing time and then out to play time again. I wonder what tonight will bring me?

I hope you have a good night whatever you are doing.

2 comments:

  1. I smiled when you said you got your own little pancake, because Sadie always gets tiny ones when I make pancakes, so you have that in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will Sadie ever get a growed-up pancake? I am taking a survey so that I can tell my MH it is time for bigger pancakes for me!

    ReplyDelete