Saturday 7 July 2012

So....


....oft they went on the boat last night to go for a meal in the Italian restaurant leaving yours truly all alone, but I had plenty of food and water so I was fine.

It was a good night so my window was left open for me and I played a lot outside until they came home and then I sat on my MH's knee and got lots of cuddles. They had had a lovely night with good food and they even brought me some of my favourite food as well so I can't complain.

My MH had taped the tennis when she went away 'cos she likes Andy Murray so they settled down to watch that when they came home which meant it was very late when they went to bed and that gave me lots of time to go back outside beofre we all settled down for the night and I cuddled up beside my MH and we snored all night.

We spent a lot of time in my garden this morning watching the cows and I saw this one getting its dinner!


I think it was a good dinner 'cos the baby cow was making a lot of noise! After that, I jumped up on my little wall and just watched for a while before I took my MH into her wee gym to do her exercises after all the food she ate last night. Hee hee :))




We are going to watch the ladies playing tennis now, and then we will watch Andy Murray tomorrow and I hope he wins.

That would make me and my MH happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment