Thursday 12 July 2012

So quiet


Well. I wakened up early, gulped down my breakfast and rushed out to see all my friends outside my garden and there they were----all gone! Not a cow, not a calf and not the daddy bull to be seen anywhere. I even looked inside the farmer's big shed just in case they were playing hide and seek with me, but no, they were gone.




Oh dear, I was a bit sad 'cos I thought I might be lonely, but then I saw some of the cows in a field not too far away, so I can still go and see them if I want. They need to go to another place 'cos they have eated all the grass round about my house which makes my DH happy, but he is not so happy with what they have left instead! Hee hee. We need some rain to wash it all away again, but meantime I have to watch where I put my adorable little paws!

I have had quite a lazy day but I did go into our greenhouse and then into the gym for a while with my humans and I was just sitting on my kitchen window sill watching the world go by, when I saw three great big doggies outside my gate! Boy was I glad I was inside 'cos I would have chased them all away if I had been in my garden. Two of the doggies live at the farm next door and the other one was a visitor and she was a Dalmatian and she had her raincoat on. I thought it looked quite funny, but I was polite and didn't let her see me smiling.

I am resting now as per my schedule and then I shall attack my neighbourhood after my snooze on my MH's knee while she watches Emmerdale. This has become my routine and it is suiting us all quite nicely, thank you.

I hope you have a happy routine

No comments:

Post a Comment