Monday 30 July 2012

Olympic Puss


Boy, was I tired last night after a full day of sports.I was involved in football---(ladies and men), beach volleyball, horse riding, swimming and tennis. So you can see why I was a wee bit jiggered! Now, when I say 'involved', I was watching it on my television. I wasn't actually doing anything, but it is tiring just the same---especially when it is in 3D. I really felt as though I was right there.

That would have been something, wouldn't it? I wonder if I would have been in the papers and on the telly like the lady who gate-crashed the parade? The pussy cat who gatecrashed ALL the Olympic sports! I am sure Lord Coe would have given me my own very special medal which I could hang up in my wee hoose!

Back to reality, Squeak! Oh I do get carried away. Sometimes my MH says I should be carried away, but I know she is only joking. I slept a lot on my couch yesterday night and it was very late before I went out hunting, but I enjoyed it as usual 'cos I was telling all my little animal friends what I had been doing and they were very interested 'cos they didn't know what the Olympics were, and I was able to educate them.

Today has been good too and me and my MH just did our normal things like work in the gym and give water to my lady cow friends and then play in my garden, so, although I have been a wee bit tired, I have still been very busy, but sometimes, I need a wee seat and that's what I was doing when my MH took this picture.




I am not supposed to be up on the table, but when my humans are using it, they take the table cover off, so I didn't do too much damage, although I have not to go back up, says The Boss.

But, we'll see, says me!

No comments:

Post a Comment