Wednesday 25 July 2012

Nothing Special


That's what today has been. Good, but nothing special. This morning wasn't great weather wise 'cos it was a bit damp and there was a wee wind, so it wasn't as good as yesterday and I didn't want to go out a lot.

My humans were away for a wee while, so I just lay on one of my many resting places and had a cat nap to build up my strength for whatever the afternoon might bring.

And how right I was. The sun came back and when my MH came home, (maybe she brought it with her?) she did her washing and we both went out into the garden to hang it on the rope, and that was a signal for my pole dancing routine. I think my humans could sell tickets to our neighbours to come and see me! Oops, am I being modest again? Hee hee :))

Then we had to wander down to the cows to see if they needed a drink, but they were Ok today. I found my bucket again and had a much closer look this time. Now. I know this isn't my best view, but my MH though you might like to see a funny picture of yours truly! Oh and by the way, the bucket was empty!




We just got back into my garden when there were lots of cows coming right past my gate 'cos the farmer was moving them to another field. Me and my MH stood at the gate and watched them and I protected my MH from behind her back.

I know I am very brave, but I am clever enough not to take chances!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment