Sunday 15 July 2012

Nothing much to report


Today has been a very quiet day Chez Squeak with me and my humans taking it easy and not doing very much at all.

I have been out sniffing and listening quite a lot and of course, I had to take my MH into the gym, but we didn't stay there for too long 'cos her wee legs were tired.

My MH's friend came over in the afternoon to see us and we all had a chat, and that's really all I have to tell you, but I will probably have lots more for you tomorrow, 'cos I am going out late tonight and I am going to stay out for a long time.

There are some new cows in the field beside my house, so I need to go and have a chat with them and set out the ground rules in case the other ladies haven't told them what they can and can't do.

I am sure they will be very receptive, as I can be VERY persuasive!


No comments:

Post a Comment