Saturday 28 July 2012

Lazy Day


We are all a bit tired today 'cos we stayed up late to watch the Olympics and we all enjoyed it, but I didn't get my wee 3D glasses on, so it was a bit blurred for me and I ended up having a snooze on my MH's knee.

My DH is doing something with a chicken and his wok tonight, so there may be something for me. I hope so.

My MH didn't go into the gym today 'cos her wee legs are tired, but we did walk down the path to give all the cows a drink and I had good fun playing in the long grass which I always like. The nice farmer from next door came to see us when we were doing that and we all had a chat, then me and my MH wandered home again and sat on the couch for a while.




The grass is too wet to be cut, but my humans think it might be Ok tomorrow, but they don't know that I have been doing my rain dance when they are not looking! Hee hee. I only want enough rain to keep the lawn mower in the shed!

I don't know what I will do tonight. It will depend on how I feel and what the weather is doing, but I might just have a night at home watching my television.

I shall tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment