Friday 20 July 2012

I've had a good day...


....and I've learned a new trick that made my humans laugh and shake their heads.

I was out early this morning and had a wander through the fields and long grass and looked for mouses and insects and things before I went home for my wee snooze while my humans were getting themselves organised.

It is a good day and we were all outside again having lots of fun. My MH and me washed all the windows in my house and then we washed all the windows in the gym, so everything is sparkling now and my MH can see the sea when her little legs are doing all their hard work.

I ran round and round my garden when she was doing all this and I got plenty of exercise without going on a treadmill or a bike! Then I had to have a rest in the shade and I lay down just outside my door so that I could hear everything that was going on. And. When I am lying there, the pesky swallows don't dive bomb me like they do when I am lying on my grass. Oh they do annoy me and I may have to have my revenge!




Now for my new trick. You know I told you that when I wanted out, I just hit the wind chime that hangs on my window? Well, I was hungry and my MH wasn't going to the fridge quickly enough for my liking, so I clouted the wind chime.

She was a bit perplexed 'cos the door was open at the time and she knew I could get out, but when I hit it again, she got up and as she was doing this, I scooted into the kitchen and stood at my dinner dish.

And that's when it dawned on my humans what I wanted and they laughed.

Oh yes, I am a VERY resourceful pussy cat. Adorable AND resourceful! Can my talents get any better, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment