Monday 9 July 2012

It's Official...


I am a monster! Beautiful and adorable, but a monster. So how is it official, I hear you ask?

Well. My MH had to go away out early this morning for a couple of hours, so I had a snooze after my breakfast while I was waiting for her to come home, and then she decided to hoover and dust my living room, and, being a very wonderful pussy cat, I decided to help her.

She pushed the duster one way, and I pulled it the other way and we had great fun. I heard her telling my DH that I was a great help although she might have been finished in half the time if I HADN'T helped----but that it was great fun just the same. Oh, and she said I was a monster, but we all think I am a lovely monster and I'm sure you will agree.




After that she decided to cut my grass and I just watched this time 'cos I am still not best friends with the lawn mower, and I must admit she did get it all done rather quickly, so maybe she is right, after all?

It will soon be time to have my evening sleep on her knee which we both love 'cos I look simply adorable when I am sleeping.

Yes. An adorable monster. I think I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment