Saturday 14 July 2012

A Good Day


I have been busy today working outside with my humans and we have all liked it. My humans were at a birthday party last night and I was foiled as they came home.

Normally when they go out, I nip outside and play a while and then, when I hear them coming, nip in the window and run to meet them in my kitchen. I gave a wee stretch and they think that I have been sleeping all the time just waiting for them to come home.

Well, I did this last night, but the smells and noises were so interesting that I wandered a bit further away than usual and so when I saw the car coming back, I didn't make it to my house in time, and the headlights caught me out and my MH saw me, so I just waited at the door to meet them. So I think they have figured out that all is not as it would seem!

Today we have all been out doing some weeding and I took my MH into the greenhouse and me and my DH showed her all our tomatoes which are beginning to grow now. After she had done her exercises in the gym, she decided to wash Henry Hippo who is too big to go in the tumble drier so he had to sit outside to get dried properly.




My MH put him on a wee stool, but then she noticed that he was lying on the ground and she picked him up. A couple of minutes later, he was on the ground again and this puzzled my humans 'cos there isn't any wind, but just as my DH was coming round the corner, he saw me knock Henry off the stool. Ooops!

I was just a wee bit naughty. Naughty but STILL adorable!!

2 comments:

  1. You are a sneaky Squeak. Cute, but sneaky,and I still love you, because you are a precious sneaky Squeak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie. That says it all, really, doesn't it? Precious AND adorable!

    ReplyDelete