Friday 13 July 2012

Cheeky Birdie


A great big seagull laughed at me today! It gave me a bit of a fright at first but then I giggled too.

My MY and me were in the garden playing after we had been in the gym and we were running across the grass and watching the birdies and the butterflies, and then 'cos I was so full of energy, I ran right up one of my clothes poles and sat there for a while looking down at my MH who had to reach up to tickle me.




I came down again and was just running up the second clothes pole when there was this strange noise and then I saw the big seagull flying above me but not as high above me as usual 'cos I was up the pole. See?

Well, then it started to make the noise again and my MH said it sounded as though the seagull was laughing and that's just what it was like.

Maybe it has never seen a pussy cat so high up. I could maybe become very famous in the seagull world and they will fly from all over the world to see me. AH! Not a good idea, 'cos they tend to leave some 'stuff' on my windows and on my car, so maybe I don't want to get too famous.

Well, at least not with the seagulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment