Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Centre of the Universe


That's what I have been today. The centre of my MH's universe and I have loved it. I was definitely born to be the centre of attraction and I thrive on it. Mind you, our universe hasn't been very big today 'cos the mist has come back and we are in our marshmallow again. I can see wee bits of my garden, but Stromness has disappeared.

I had a good night last night 'cos I had a long snooze on one of my chairs and then my humans were watching Andre Rieu and I like him, so I sat on my MH's knee and watched it with them and there was a wee boy only three years old playing his violin and I am sure it made my MH cry a wee bit. Aaww!

I did get out to play for a short time today but it has been a bit damp so I didn't stay out too long and when I came in my humans were watching the tennis and Andy Murray was on, so we all watched that. My humans support him 'cos he is Scottish and so are they, but I am Orcadian! I wonder if I purr with an Orcadian accent?




I don't know what I will be doing tonight as it all depends on the weather, but I am sure I will be outside at some point. I have been staying out later and later and I have even been coming home after my DH has gone to his wee bed, which means it is VERY late!!

Thank goodness they leave the window open for me 'cos I do like to snuggle up to my MH on 'our' bed!

Ah, yes. My little universe is simply wonderful. I hope yours is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment