Sunday 29 July 2012

Aww!




I guarantee that's what you have just said. Don't I look adorable?

I am a very well pussy cat today and have been in and out my window lots and lots of times today. My humans sometimes keep the door open for me, but there are lots of bad flies and bluebottles comimg into my house, so we had to shut the door.I spent quite a lot of time throwing myself at the window trying to catch them and I think my MH was thinking I might go right through it one of these times!

We watched the Olympics again last night and my MH told her friend that her wee legs were tired 'cos she had been cycling, swimming, playing football and tennis, so she was having a rest today! Hee hee.

Mind you, she wasn't too tired to take out the lawn mower today, but my grass looks lovely again and I like rolling in it when it is nice and short. I also like rolling in the dust and I did that when we went down to give the cows a drink.I found a really dusty bit of path and I rolled and rolled until I was nearly black and brown instead of black and white. My MH said she could put me in the cows' bath, but I disappeared very quickly just in case she was serious! As I told you before, I am not one for taking chances!

I am resting now and watching Andy Murray playing tennis and then I shall go a hunting again and see what id happening in the animal world.

No comments:

Post a Comment