Tuesday 5 June 2012

Super


I have had a brilliant day so far doing lots of things with my humans and even more lots of things all by myself and I am a very happy pussy cat.

I helped my MH to change the sheets on the bed and we had such a giggle and I got lots of tummy tickles which I liked. Then it was into the gym to watch her doing her exercises and then I went and played all by myself for a while before I went into the greenhouse with my DH.

My MH came into the garden to hang out her washing and I did my pole dancing trick again and I am getting even better at it. I can get up the pole so quickly now and I can look down at my humans when they are in the garden. Oh boy, they do look funny from way up high!

When she was putting the towels away, I gave her a fright 'cos I climbed up the step ladder that's in the cupboard and then I jumped onto the top shelf and I jumped over her head and she didn't know I was there, so she was a wee bit scared! But then she took this picture of me so she couldn't have been THAT scared!! Hee hee :))





In the afternoon, my two friends J. and A. came over to help my DH with some work outside and I supervised them for a while and they told me lots of stories and gave my adorable little tummy a tickle.

I am now going to have my afternoon sleep and after my dinner I will decide what I want to do, but I think I will probably be outside until it is late 'cos that's what I love the bestest of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment